r18015 - gnucash/branches - Create 2.4 branch

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Apr 5 18:44:34 EDT 2009

I'm not sure there's really enough development going on that would
warrant doing it that way.  I can't think of anything that's under
development in a dev branch that we'd want in trunk and not 2.4..
However I can think of lots of stuff (e.g. stabilization bug fixes)
that we'll definitely want to put have in 2.3/2.4 and trunk, so
delaying the branch until as late as possible is always the right
answer.

I admire you being proactive, and I appreciate you taking the lead
on the 2.4 release engineer!   Thank you.

-derek