Problem with python bindings

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Sun Apr 12 17:37:36 EDT 2009

Now, 'make check' halts in src/optional/python-bindings with:

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/phil/gnucash2/trunk/src/optional/python-
bindings/tests'
* 17:26:15  WARN <gnc.backend.dbi> [qof_backend_module_init()] GNC_DBD_DIR not
set: using /usr/lib/dbd
ERROR: Stack overflow
FAIL: runTests.py
1 of 1 test failed