r18041 - gnucash/trunk - Merge webkit branch into trunk.

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Tue Apr 14 10:53:18 EDT 2009

One further thought: can MacOS run in a VM on linux or windows?  I did the original webkitgtk work on ubuntu 8.10 using webkitgtk 1.0.1.  On windows, I've been trying to work with the latest webkitgtk source (1.1.14) but have run into the same libsoup and other problems that Herbert has.  I don't have a mac, so I can't try a macos build.

Phil