r18041 - gnucash/trunk - Merge webkit branch into trunk.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 14 10:52:41 EDT 2009

We do not have a build farm yet..  Now that we have the vmhost we
could.  We could also set up 'mock' to build for various RPM-based
systems.  It might be interesting to set up tinderbox, but I have
no experience with that.

-derek