r18041 - gnucash/trunk - Merge webkit branch into trunk.

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 14 11:34:06 EDT 2009

On Apr 14, 2009, at 10:53 AM, Phil Longstaff wrote:

> One further thought: can MacOS run in a VM on linux or windows?  I
> did the original webkitgtk work on ubuntu 8.10 using webkitgtk
> 1.0.1.  On windows, I've been trying to work with the latest
> webkitgtk source (1.1.14) but have run into the same libsoup and
> other problems that Herbert has.  I don't have a mac, so I can't try
> a macos build.
>
> Phil

r18046 builds fine on my mac with --enable-webkit (1.0.1). I don't use
trunk extensively, since it breaks SX's if I go back to 2.2.9, but I
did launch and use it, including displaying reports.

I've never been able to get make check to work for me. There's some
glitch in getting it to find msgfmt(?) properly during make check
which has never been a problem building and running without the check.

Dave
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net