r18041 - gnucash/trunk - Merge webkit branch into trunk.

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Tue Apr 14 11:42:17 EDT 2009

On Tuesday 14 April 2009, Phil Longstaff wrote:
> One further thought: can MacOS run in a VM on linux or windows?  I did the
> original webkitgtk work on ubuntu 8.10 using webkitgtk 1.0.1.  On windows,
> I've been trying to work with the latest webkitgtk source (1.1.14) but have
> run into the same libsoup and other problems that Herbert has.  I don't
> have a mac, so I can't try a macos build.
>
> Phil

I didn't get which vm technology is available for the GnuCash server. There
are reports of running Mac OS X under xen:
http://www.nabble.com/OS-X-on-Xen---Working!!!-td15699064.html

I never tried it for myself though and I don't know if the license for Mac OS
X allows for running it on non-apple hardware.

Geert