Webkit options in MacOSX

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Sat Apr 18 19:01:48 EDT 2009

I got gnucash built on MacOSX with --enable-webkit using a version of
webkit installed via MacPorts (although I had to change a few Portfiles
to make it work) and reports seem to be working ok.  I'll submit the
port changes to Macports when I've got things cleaned up a bit.  I
didn't have to make any changes to GnuCash.

My question now is whether it's possible to set any webkit options
using gconf.  Looking at webkitsettings.cpp, it looks like it's looking
for options like "monospace-font-family" somewhere, but I can't figure
out where.  I tried setting things in /apps/gnucash/browser/webkit but
they seem to be ignored.  I also set the environment variable
GCONF_DEBUG_TRACE_CLIENT to see what gconf calls were being made and it
looks like the webkit library doesn't look for anything in gconf.  Is
that right?

Mike Alexander           mta at umich.edu
Ann Arbor, MI            PGP key ID: BEA343A6