updated hebrew translation

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Apr 21 15:59:48 EDT 2009

Dear Ori,

thanks a lot. I've committed this to our SVN. Thank you very much!

Incidentally, just a few days ago we decided that the previous "2.2.x" stable
branch will not be continued any longer. Instead, the current "trunk"
development branch will be turned into a new stable version 2.4.0 in the near
future. This means the translations will not happen any longer on the 2.2
branch but instead they should happen on the "trunk" branch, where also some
200-300 strings have changed compared to the last 2.2.9 release. I've already
copied your contributed translation over to the trunk branch and I've also
merged it with the latest trunk translation template. You can download the
merged file here http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/browser/gnucash/trunk/po

Feel free to submit updates as you have time for it. There will probably be a
separate announcement and call for translations as we will be progressing
towards a 2.4.0 release, but this won't be the case before summer or fall of
this year.

Thanks again!

Regards

Christian