Bugzilla

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Fri Apr 24 09:10:21 EDT 2009

I'm starting to go through bugzilla and see what's there.  Any bug marked RESOLVED from before 2008, I will mark VERIFIED, just to get them out of our way.  There are bugs from pre 2.0 with requests to see if they can be reproduced with 2.X.  I think they should just be closed, and reopened if they happen again.

How should bugs be handled if they are fixed in trunk with the fix to be released in the upcoming 2.3.x?  There are a number of bugs that Charles Day has commented on re a fix in trunk that should handle it.

Phil