Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Apr 27 15:48:35 EDT 2009

Am Montag, 27. April 2009 15:21 schrieb Phil Longstaff:
> Other than coming up with a catchy name for the release, is there anything
> in the way of me creating current trunk tarballs and releasing them as
> 2.3.0?

No, not really. However, I (as a translator) would appreciate an advance 
notice of about 5-10 days before the actual release date... maybe you can add 
your intended / proposed dates on 

Other than that, we would need to come up with a list of issue which are not 
(yet) working, and decide whether those need to be disabled or fixed. But 
this is something we can decide during the 2.3.x unstable releases, before 
we're heading towards a 2.4.0. So no, this is not in the way of 2.3.0. You 
can go right ahead! Thanks a lot!



More information about the gnucash-devel mailing list