Reg Run Balance for Subaccount view

Tim M tim at filmchicago.org
Tue Aug 11 14:46:16 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

I wrote a (beta) patch to display the running register balance in "View
Subaccounts" register view, which I submitted to the mailing list on July
10th.  The original thread is here:

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2009-July/025807.html

(I don't have the original post in my email anymore so I can't do a direct
reply)

Has anyone taken a look at this and/or can anyone give me advice on how to
improve it and/or address the issues I was unable to resolve?  It's nearly
finished except for the couple of minor issues mentioned in my original
post.  Any help that can be offered is appreciated.

Thanks,
-Tim