GnuCash Lithuanian translation

Tadas Masiulionis tadzikaz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 08:06:55 EDT 2009

My locale command output on Archlinux:

LANG=en_US.utf8
LC_CTYPE="en_US.utf8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.utf8"
LC_TIME="en_US.utf8"
LC_COLLATE=C
LC_MONETARY="en_US.utf8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.utf8"
LC_PAPER="en_US.utf8"
LC_NAME="en_US.utf8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.utf8"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US.utf8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US.utf8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.utf8"
LC_ALL=

Gnucash start in english lanuage...

Locale command output on Ubuntu Karmic, but I cannot compile on Ubuntu...
Something wrong with Guile...

locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_MESSAGES to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale: No such file or directory
LANG=lt_LT.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="lt_LT.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="lt_LT.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="lt_LT.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="lt_LT.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="lt_LT.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="lt_LT.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="lt_LT.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="lt_LT.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="lt_LT.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="lt_LT.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="lt_LT.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="lt_LT.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

Sorry, i am not advanced user of linux... I translated such applications
like aMSN, Xmoto. These applications compiled a little bit easy than
Gnucash... If you can, please help me...

Thank you

Tadas