Problem with win32 build of 2.3.4

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 17 11:06:02 EDT 2009

Hi,

Phil Longstaff <plongstaff at rogers.com> writes:

> Hi Derek,
>
> the build failed.  Some problem with Qt/aqbanking, I think.  Could you take a
> look at it?
>
> Phil

I started looking at the build and I saw some problems with the docs.
In particular, I see these errors in the it_IT help and guide:

`htmlhelp.chm' -> `/c/soft/gnucash-2.3.4/gnucash/inst/share/gnucash/help/it_IT/gnucash-guide.chm'
`htmlhelp.hhmap' -> `/c/soft/gnucash-2.3.4/gnucash/inst/share/gnucash/help/it_IT/gnucash-guide.hhmap'
Processing help (C) ...
error : No such file or directory
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/docbookx.dtd:136: warning: failed to load external entity "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbpoolx.mod"
%dbpool;
        ^
Entity: line 1:
 %dbpool;
         ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:115: parser warning : PEReference: %list.class; not found
		%local.divcomponent.mix;">
		                         ^
[snip]
    ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:236: parser error : Content error in the external subset
<!--end of setinfo.element-->]]>
        ^
unable to parse gnucash-help.xml

But then I see this:

Now running the Inno Setup Compiler for creating the setup.exe
./dist.sh: /c/soft/gnucash-2.3.4/inno/iscc: No such file or directory

This is... weird.  I don't think r18230 introduced this, but I don't
see any other changes to packaging/win32 since 2.3.3 on July 22.