GnuCash OSX

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Aug 22 22:39:45 EDT 2009

On Aug 22, 2009, at 2:44 PM, Charles Day wrote:

> I believe aqbanking is written for Qt3, so it would have to be
> patched to
> compile against Qt4.

I did notice instructions in the aqbanking README for building it with
QT4, but I haven't tried that yet.

I haven't looked at what would be involved with a Gtk druid/wizard,
either, but I still think it would be a better solution. Should be a
fairly straightforward (if tedious) matter of replacing the Qt ui
calls with Gtk ones in the existing Qt wizard.

On a more positive note, the dbi stuff builds more-or-less out as-is,
and sqlite3 is shipped with OSX (both Leopard and Tiger). Haven't had
time to try running it yet...

Now working on Webkit. I'm trying to use the built-in version, as it
seems pretty stupid to build another library.

Regards,
John Ralls