gnc:account-get-trans-type-splits-interval with an empty account list

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Tue Dec 1 00:41:41 EST 2009

The problem with the balance sheet report when there are no trading
accounts in the book was due to the fact that
gnc:account-get-trans-type-splits-interval in report-utilities.scm
returns splits from all accounts when it is given a null account list.
I didn't change this since I didn't have the time to follow all the
paths that lead to this function, but it seems to me that this is
wrong.  It causes functions like
gnc:accountlist-get-comm-balance-at-date to compute a balance for all
accounts when given no accounts.  What do others think?  Is this the
correct behavior?

        Mike