2.3.8 tagged yesterday, but no win32 build

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 3 12:06:36 EST 2009

Phil Longstaff <plongstaff at rogers.com> writes:

> I tagged 2.3.8 yesterday, but there's no 2.3.8 build today.  Can someone
> take a look?

The build log was uploaded...  Looks like this is the problem:

XmlOutputEventHandler.cxx: In member function `virtual void OpenSP::XmlOutputEve
ntHandler::inputOpened(OpenSP::InputSource*)':
XmlOutputEventHandler.cxx:1206: error: `realpath' was not declared in this scope

XmlOutputEventHandler.cxx: In member function `int OpenSP::XmlOutputEventHandler
::maybeCreateDirectories(char*)':
c:/soft/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/io.h:176: error:
too many arguments to function `int mkdir(const char*)'
XmlOutputEventHandler.cxx:1485: error: at this point in file

Looks like something is wrong with the OpenSP dependency?
Has this dep changed recently?

The daily builds do not rebuild all the dependencies, but the tag builds
do.  This is why the daily builds are still working.  Unfortunately we
don't have a good method to notice that the dependency definition
changed and force a rebuild, otherwise we should do that in the daily
build.

I'm happy to kick off a new Tag build once we think we've fixed the
OpenSP issue.