Bugzilla access

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Dec 9 11:07:45 EST 2009

Zitat von Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be>:
> I was browsing through the GnuCash bugs and wanted to modify some bugs (mark
> bug 583155 as a duplicate of bug 430187 and update version of bug
> 430187), but I can't.

Right, your e-mail address is not in the list of names who are marked
as "Developers of Gnucash" in bugzilla (approx. 20 gnucash right now).

> Can I be allowed to make such changes, or should I just ask on the list ?

Which e-mail address do you use inside bugzilla? I tried to find your
account there before but I couldn't. Just tell me the name and I'll
add you to the developer list.

> If I can be allowed, are there some rules or guidelines to follow on
> processing bugs ?

No (other than the common bugzilla recommendations), just go ahead.

Regards,

Christian