r18476 - htdocs/trunk/news - Fix unstable version warning

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Wed Dec 9 13:35:42 EST 2009

Phil,

I see you have pushed a new news item. You already found there is now a
warning block in it. I had made some additional changes to the news pages,
like adding links to the proper download locations and some general tidying to
the titles.
I see now that I didn't communicate these changes properly. Sorry about that.

The result is that these changes are not picked up in your new news item.

I propose to take the news item for 2.3.7 as a template for future
(development) news pages.

It would be nice if the 2.3.8 item had the other layout and content updates I
did to the previous items. I can do that if you like, or you can do it
yourself.

I think apart for the version numbers, the only varying part of the news item
is the "Changes between 2.3.x and 2.3.y include" section. Specifically for the
version number, it's easiest to do a search and replace. There are some in the
links at the bottom of the news item as well.

Geert