r18480 - htdocs/trunk/news - Modify 2.3.8 news file to match the same overall structure of the other news files

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 10 12:55:13 EST 2009

Geert Janssens <gjanssens at code.gnucash.org> writes:

> -<p>The GnuCash development team proudly announces GnuCash 2.3.8, the
> ninth
[snip]
> +<p>The GnuCash development team proudly announces GnuCash 2.3.8, the
> +eighth
[snip]

This change is incorrect.  2.3.8 *IS* the 9th (because we started with
2.3.0).

Note that you only need swig if you compile from SVN.  You do not need
swig to compile from the tarball.