MacOSX builds of 2.3.X

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Dec 10 18:53:27 EST 2009

On Dec 9, 2009, at 8:21 PM, John Ralls wrote:

> On Dec 9, 2009, at 6:18 PM, Phil Longstaff wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 2009-12-09 at 17:59 -0800, John Ralls wrote:
>>>
>>> I've actually got a 2.3.8 build built and ready to bundle for installation. I'm holding off to get the PERLINC issue sorted out.

I've uploaded the 2.3.8 dmg and readme.

I tried to bump the value for latest_unstable, but when I tried to commit:
svn commit -m "Bump latest unstable revision"
Sending        externals/global_params.php
Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Commit blocked by pre-commit hook (exit code 1) with output:
/home/svn/repo/hooks/commit-access-control.pl: user `jralls' does not have permission to commit to these paths:
  htdocs/trunk/externals
  htdocs/trunk/externals/global_params.php

(Which isn't an unreasonable restriction, since I don't speak PHP.)

So someone with write access to the website should probably bump it, since Phil posted the news item.

Regards,
John Ralls