Language problem

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 14 11:28:11 EST 2009

Hi,

Philip Wright <philipwright9 at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>

>   I have just downloaded the  GnuCash 2.2.9
>
>                           programme 3 times now and it will only download as
> German when I had chosen English. Can you rectify the problem please.

This is a user question and should have been asked on gnucash-user.
However I'll answer it here for you.

The program includes all translations and displays based on your
computer locale setting.  If you want to run it in German you will need
to set your computer locale differently.

See the FAQ at http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/  for more information.