Request for moving ja.po translation to TP

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Dec 25 12:09:32 EST 2009

Dear Yasuaki Taniguchi,

Am Freitag, 25. Dezember 2009 schrieb Yasuaki Taniguchi/谷口康明:
> I'm working on translating  "GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide" into
>  Japanese. And I took over ja.po translation from Mr. Kusano at the same
>  time.

This is great news! Welcome to the project.

> I'd like to work ja.po translation in the TranslationProject.org in order
>  to check progress of translation and to make it more efficient.
>
> Would you please allow me to work in the TranslationProject.org?
> If you agree, I'll ask coordinator of TP to register it.

Yes, I agree. The only other person you would have to talk to is Mr. Kusano so
that he doesn't work on the translation at the same time as you do, but
according to what you wrote above this has already happened. So I completely
agree that the Translation Project should manage the ja.po translation.

Regards,

Christian