"libgncmod-app-utils.dll"is missing when downloading from portableapps.com

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Feb 7 12:59:47 EST 2009

Quoting Onyxian Dawn <endorakai at yahoo.com>:

> just read complete subject box please, because the app doesn't even
> open without it. i have downloaded it and have never seen it run
> yet... disappointing.

Not our problem -- please contact the portableapps people, who repackage
GnuCash.   We ship our out win32 setup.exe; if THAT has a problem
then we'd like to know about it!