Gnucash 2.2.9 with AqBanking 3.99.9rc3

Micha Lenk micha at lenk.info
Wed Feb 25 12:26:38 EST 2009

Hi again,

Micha Lenk schrieb:
> I ask because I have trouble when fetching transactions from the bank
> using AqHBCI (PIN/TAN or key file the same): Gnucash somehow freezes
> after I've entered the PIN until a time-out occurs (I suppose), and then
> reports "No transactions found".
>
> The console output shows that apparently libgwenhywfar is hanging for
> three minutes at a certain io request:

Hmm, strange. *Now* it works perfectly here. The only special thing I
can remember: The try before it was the first time I've used Gnucash
together with AqBanking 3.99.9rc3, so I had to map AqBanking accounts to
Gnucash accounts first.

<wildguessing>
Maybe something related to the AqBanking-to-Gnucash account mapping did
need a restart to make the changes happen...
</wildguessing>

Regards
  Micha