Oddity in TXF report

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 17:14:53 EST 2009

I have noticed an oddity with the TXF report under 2.2.8 (OS X 10.5.6 Intel Mac). When I load the report for the first time, no problems. But if I reload the data, for example after altering data to correct errors in the accounting, I receive a bunch of errors as below. The errors go away if I exit Gnucash and restart it.

Any guidance is welcome here.

TIA,
David

WARNING: There are duplicate TXF codes assigned to some accounts. Only TXF codes with payer sources may be repeated.

Code "N283" has duplicates in 2 accounts:
Expenses:Interest:Ded:Home Equity
Expenses:Interest:Ded:Mortgage Interest

Code "N282" has duplicates in 2 accounts:
Expenses:Invest Exp
Expenses:Invest Exp:Commissions

Code "N484" has duplicates in 11 accounts:
Expenses:Insurance:Dental
Expenses:Insurance:Medical
Expenses:Insurance:Medical:CGT
Expenses:Insurance:Medical:DHT