Patch for trial-balance.scm

Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva marcot at holoscopio.com
Sun Jan 18 15:31:21 EST 2009

Em Dom, 2009-01-18 às 18:10 -0200, Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva escreveu:
> I've made a patch that include some options in the Trial Balance Report.
> I searched for a behaviour like this in all reports, and I thought the
> easier way was to change trial-balance.

I noticed that this patch contains an error.  It generates two tables:
thre first contains the expected result, and the last one the result I
had before making the patch.  I don't know what's is causing this, but I
think that it's the call to the function
gnc:html-table-add-account-balances .

What I really wanted with this is just to be able to show the subtotals
of each parent account.  I made this patch based on the code from
account-summary.scm, but it seems to have some errors.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks.

--
marcot