Hi all I'm newbie how to commit a translation .po file?

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Jan 20 06:59:28 EST 2009

Hi Andi,

Zitat von Andreas Köhler <andi5.py at gmx.net>:
> Further information can be found on
> http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation.
>
> Cristian, do you have access to the files uploaded by the GNU
> Translation Project?

There are no new translations on the GNU Translation Project since
their maintainer Benno S. threw us out of their records in 2007. If
there had been any new translations, I would have received a
notification email, but I didn't receive any such email. Hence, we can
outright ignore the Translation Project by now.

Christian

> Ciao,
> -- andi5
>
> Cristian Marchi wrote:
>> You have to attach the po file (or the diff file from svn, if you
know
>> what I'm talking about) to an email and send it to this list.
Someone