[Fwd: Re: Hi all I'm newbie how to commit a translation .po file?]

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Tue Jan 20 14:26:59 EST 2009

That's the updated zh_CN.po that was sent to me. Probably the guy (I
could not read the name) forgot to cc the list.

ok. thx, this is new zn_CN.po

2009/1/20 Cristian Marchi <cri79 at libero.it <mailto:cri79 at libero.it>>

    You have to attach the po file (or the diff file from svn, if you
    know what I'm talking about) to an email and send it to this list.
    Someone with svn access will test and commit it.

    Thanks
    Cristian

    ??? ha scritto:

        I mean use my mail submit it? i can't use svn commit my edited file.