recursive cleared column

Michael Braun mgnucash at fami-braun.de
Tue Jan 20 17:56:52 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm proposing to add a "Cleared (recursive)" column.
Please find a patch attached.

Reasoning:

I'm keeping (single) bank account transactions in several different gnucash
accounts in order
to track sums on different subjects/themes/groupes.
Though, I need to check the current account value against the
sum provided by my bank. Therefore, I am using the cleared flag provided by
gnucash.
Sadly, this flag is not summed up recursively and I could not figure out
how to a report
displaying this sum.

I think the easiest way to achieve this is by adding a new column providing
the required value.
This is easy to add using the "recursive" parameter of sort_by_xxx_value /
gnc_ui_account_get_print_balance .

I'm not sure how to update the po files, therefore I just added the
appropiate translation to po/de.po .

Thanks,
 Michael