Where can I find the Windows Install for 2.2.9?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 29 11:05:59 EST 2009

Hi,

<michael.mckay at sympatico.ca> writes:

> Sorry for the newbie question, but the invoice/bill bug in 2.2.8 is driving
> me nuts.  I see that it has been fixed in 2.2.9 but that release has not
> been published on sourceforge yet.  Can someone point me to a location where
> I can get a Windows install of 2.2.9.

Unless you have a time machine, you can't.  2.2.9 hasn't been
released.   HOWEVER, there is an updated 2.2.8 that does include
the fix.  Look in the archives; Andreas sent email with the URL.