Updated Korean translaion files in GnuCash v2.2.x

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Jul 6 15:02:03 EDT 2009

Hi,

Am Montag, 6. Juli 2009 01:20 schrieb 딴따라:
> Hi
>
> I have updated some parts in gnucash.po
>
> thus, replace older ko.po with new this

thanks for the update. I've committed this to our SVN server. Actually only
the ko.po (or gnucash.po) file is important here; the .mo file is not needed.

However, for future updates please keep in mind the following two issues:
 1. Please always update the field PO-Revision-Date in the first entry in the
po file, because this is the only way to distinguish old translations from
newer ones.