GnuCash Translation

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Wed Jul 8 10:18:28 EDT 2009

Hi Oscar,

the current stable release of gnucash is 2.2.9.  I don't know the translation status of it, but I assume that there are spanish translations (whether spain-spanish or latin america-spanish, I don't know).  There is a new unstable line of releases, 2.3.X (currently up to 2.3.2), which will lead to a stable 2.4.0 in either late August or September.  We haven't reached the string freeze for it yet, so any translation work might need to be modified if strings change.

Welcome.  Your help is appreciated.

Phil