crash in 2.3.2 Save As

Graham Menhennitt graham at menhennitt.com.au
Wed Jul 8 17:59:12 EDT 2009

Guys,

I just downloaded and built 2.3.2 installing it over the top of my
existing 2.3.1. I'm still using the XML backend but wanted to try
Postgres. So I went to the File -> Save As menu and *poof* - it crashed.
Running from the command line with debug gave:
  % gnucash --debug
  **
  gnc.gui:ERROR:dialog-file-access.c:304:gnc_ui_file_access: assertion
failed: (active_access_method_index >= 0)
  Aborted
  %

I built with:
  % ./configure --enable-dbi --enable-webkit
  % make
  % make install
which all seemed to work without any problems.

The gnucash.trace file shows nothing after the end of loading my
existing XML file.

Graham