Error installing install-fq-mods.cmd (Aqbanking installer)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 9 11:03:27 EDT 2009

"Matthias Gruhn" <ma-gruhn at gmx.de> writes:

> I tried to install the online fetch-thing (Gnucash 2.3.2 win binary, WIN XP
> SP3, Strawberry Perl 5.8.9.1), here is the error:
[snip]
> Can't locate HTML/TreeBuilder.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/msys
> C:/strawberry/perl/lib C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib .) at
> C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Finance/Quote/Bourso.pm line 72.

Looks like HTML::TreeBuilder.pm didn't get installed.
I don't know why, but that's the missing piece.

I'll also note that I have no idea what Strawberry Perl is...  We
support ActivePerl.