What's the right way to disable aqbanking?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Jul 14 13:29:17 EDT 2009

There's a wee problem with menu integration on MacOSX which I think is
related to the aqbanking plugin redoing the tools menu and my overly
naive insertion of menu integration code. So I wanted to turn off
aqbanking and hbci. I tried running configure without "--enable-
aqbanking". No joy. I tried again with "--disable-aqbanking". Still
there. After some exploration in the debugger, I found the block in
gnucash-bin.c that loads all of the modules and commented out the two
lines that load aqbanking and hcbi. Surely that's not the right way to
do it, but what is?

Regards,
John Ralls