Win32 Daily Builds available

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 1 00:41:59 EDT 2009

Hey all,

I've got Win32 daily builds available now.  The build log and the
setup.exe are available at:

  http://code.gnucash.org/builds/

Please be kind to my bandwidth; these are for testing only and NOT
meant for public consumption.  Use of these setup files may cause
your computer to spontaneously combust or turn your brain into
goo for the Hulu(R) aliens.

Enjoy.