gnucash startup sequence

Ajay ajay_g_m at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 08:33:05 EDT 2009

Any ideas on whether and how we could integrate this information in the developer's reference doc (http://cvs.gnucash.org/docs/HEAD/schemestart.html) which has been created using doxygen.

Do you have any specific comment on the software that I have used for creation of the UML diagram?
Do you have any software which you are using to draw sequence diagrams that integrates well with doxygen?
I would particularly want to point out towards the text file "gnucash startup sequence diagram.sdx" which was used to generate the sequence diagram.

-Ajay