Win32 Daily Builds available

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Sun Jun 7 20:33:10 EDT 2009

The library used for the database backend, libdbi, requires a driver for each database engine.  I don't know where you got your libdbi from, but you also want to get the correct driver.  Currently, only sqlite3, mysql and postgresql are supported.  If the driver is available, an entry will appear in the dropdown list.

Phil