Exporting GnuCash to QSF cause program to crash

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 18:14:56 EDT 2009

QSF export appears to work fine for me if I just avoid moving the mouse
pointer into the calendar control. For some reason, if I put the mouse into
the calendar then it crashes inside some internal calendar function
(gtk_calendar_get_detail). I don't see how this would be a GnuCash problem,
as there are not even any callbacks or properties set on the GtkCalendar
widget. I can only guess that something is wrong with either glade or gtk+.

-Charles