GnuCash Documentation in PDF format

Clark webclark at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jun 17 19:35:26 EDT 2009

Yes, I would like the guide.  If the help manual could be built, that also.

What is the best way to get it?

I have always been puzzled that projects do not routinely make their
documentation available in PDF form vs. online web pages.  I would think
it would make sense to have it on a download page on the gnucash website.

Evidently I missed some of the thread, but thank you both Derek and Tom.

--Ray

I don't know if my mailbox will