eguile reports again

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Mon Jun 22 07:51:37 EDT 2009

OK - r18152

________________________________
From: Chris Dennis <cgdennis at btinternet.com>
To: Phil Longstaff <plongstaff at rogers.com>; GnuCash development list <gnucash-devel at gnucash.org>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 7:15:58 AM
Subject: Re: eguile reports again

Phil Longstaff wrote:
> On June 21, 2009 05:32:03 pm Chris Dennis wrote:
>> That's correct.  It defines itself as
>>   (define-module (gnucash report eguile-gnc))
>> so it should go in the src/report/report-system/gnucash/report directory
>> (unless someone thinks otherwise).
>
> Submitted as r18150
>
> Phil

Phil, I see that you have added eguile as a file called eguile.scm, rather than eguile-gnc.scm.

I called it eguile-gnc.scm to distinguish it from Neale Pickett's eguile.scm (see http://woozle.org/~neale/src/eguile/).  eguile-gnc.scm is a bit GnuCash-specific, hence the name.  It also defines itself as eguile-gnc (see above).

So I think it should be called eguile-gnc.scm, unless there's a good reason to change it to eguile.scm.

cheers

Chris
-- Chris Dennis                                  cgdennis at btinternet.com
Fordingbridge, Hampshire, UK