r18127 - gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32 - Add AqB 3.8.3 patch for Win32

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 22 10:32:48 EDT 2009

Phil Longstaff <plongstaff at rogers.com> writes:

> On June 21, 2009 06:23:57 pm you wrote:
>> What problem are you having?
>> This is what I needed to get the 2.3.1 tag branch building.
>>
>> -derek
>
> aqbanking/src/plugins/parsers/dtaus/Makefile has:
>
> ressource.o: ressource.rc
>
> RC is not defined, so the command being executed is "-o".

Right; This is a bug in AqB 3.8.3.  The patch I created fixes that by
changing the configure script to run the correct commands to determine
"RC".  This patch was added in r18127, renamed correctly in r18128,
and then the install script was fixed to let it work in r18129.

Do you have a fully-updated 'packaging/win32' directory?