AqBanking on Win32 - GWEN_TYPE_UINT32 undefined

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Mon Jun 22 17:48:57 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Montag, 22. Juni 2009, Gary Bartlett wrote:
[...]
> build the more stable 2.3.3 version of aqbanking), and set QTDIR
> accordingly.
[...]

AqBanking 2.x used an older version of libgwenhywfar which provided the type
mentioned above. However, later versions of libgwenhywfar use the standard int
types (like uint32_t etc) after I discovered them ;-)

AqBanking2 is very much outdated and no longer supported at least by me.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/