AqBanking on Win32 - GWEN_TYPE_UINT32 undefined

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 24 09:37:01 EDT 2009

Hi,

Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> writes:

> Derek Atkins wrote:
>> Quoting Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com>:

>>> Revision 17997 apparently (see below).
>>
>> Run svn update
>> Then try again.
>
> Same results actually (at r18155), other than I now don't have to
> modify defaults.sh for the latest packages.
>
> Note that I'm not installing Qt, so I define a custom.sh and set
> AQBANKING_WITH_QT=no.

This shouldn't be an issue...

> Then the build fails with the following when building aqbanking 3.8.3.
>
> If I *also* add AQBANKING3=no in custom.sh, then it gets past that,
> but still does not build completely.  It starts "make" and then dies
> with the error in the subject line of this thread.

Don't do that.  You should use AQB3.

[snip]
> c:\soft\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\3.4.5\..\..\..\..\mingw32\bin\ld.exe:
> ressource.o: No such file: No such file or directory
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

This implies that you didn't pick up the patch to AqB 3.8.3.
Make sure /c/soft/tmp/aqbanking-3.8.3 is deleted and you also
don't have anything in /c/soft/aqbanking*