Fonts (was Re: Invoices)

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Tue Jun 30 15:21:59 EDT 2009

Well, invoices will probably have a separate set of fonts, but all reports should share fonts for the text classes: title, subtitle, account, account subtotal, total.

With your current work, how would a user specify the fonts?

I'm happy to include your work in the 2.3.2.  For the balance sheet, since it is more normal for liabilities/equities to appear after assets rather than beside assets, I think it should be changed to use that structure.  In addition, I've seen bug reports which ask for equities to appear before liabilities (accounting rules in Europe call for a different order than in North America), so we would need to add either a different template or else a way of specifying the order.

What do we want to include in 2.4?  Should the invoice go into 2.4 but reports (all of which need to be updated) go into 2.6?

Phil