Gnucash 2.2.9 & Aqbanking 3+ with Windows XP

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Fri May 15 20:45:55 EDT 2009

On May 15, 2009 06:34:53 pm Matthias Gruhn wrote:
> Hello there!
>

> Are there any news about Gnucash 2.2.9 &  Aqbanking3+  in Windows XP? I
> have read the last status here:
> https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2008-August/023683.html.
>

> Is there any plan to integrate aqbanking 3+ in the next version of gnucash?
>

> Last but not least: How could I help working on it? The problem is: I know
> neither Perl nor any other programming language. But I have a strong will
>
> :-)

In the next day or so, I will be announcing the availability of the 2.3.0
source code.  This can be built on WinXP and can use Aqbanking 3.  You will
probably wait for someone to build the binary and put it onto sourceforge.
Note that this will be the 2.3.x *unstable* series, leading to stable 2.4.0
near the end of July/beginning of August.  As an unstable release, it could
crash at any time, but is being released so that users can help find problems.

Phil