Moving from 2.2.6 to 2.2.9 and dropping src/register/register-gnome/gnucash-sheet.c patch (use g_hash_table_new_full to request g_free on de-allocated items)

Loïc Martin loic.martin3 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 15:40:46 EDT 2009

Hi,
I'm preparing gnucash-2.2.9 packages for Ubuntu, and see all the patches
we applied to our previous 2.2.6 packages can be dropped (they come from
you, so it's no wonder).
However, par of the patch that we applied to
src/register/register-gnome/gnucash-sheet.c isn't applied in 2.2.9 -
you're keeping the 2.2.6 line without the changes from the patches (the
part that's not applied it in the attachment to this message.)

Since the rest of the part is applied in 2.2.9, could you please tell me
if I should patch 2.2.9, or keep it as your original 2.2.9 tarball?

Cheers,
Loïc

P.S.: please CC me because I'm not subscribed to the list.