Help with eguile

rmisk aretae at magma.ca
Fri Nov 6 21:30:00 EST 2009

Doesn't eguile just pass its functions through to Guile?

Does the Guile manual give you the functions you need?

http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/guile.html#Formatted-Output

Thanks that was an interesting hint and seems close however a command such
as

gives

ERROR: Wrong number of arguments to #<primitive-generic-display>

while adding the brackets gives:

ERROR: in procedure simple-format: ERROR: FORMAT: Unsupported format option
~f -use (ice-9 format) instead

which is exactly what I thought I was using.