Website download section

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Nov 12 11:23:48 EST 2009

On Thursday 12 November 2009, Stephen R. Besch wrote:
> Small suggestions:
>
> 1) List Linux download first. Putting Windows first and prominent
> suggests that this is a windows development effort with a port to linux,
> rather than the other way around.

Yes, I did have the same impression. However, what is the "Linux download" ?
There is no binary linux installer. Most linux distributions ship it by
default. I could only point at the source. I'm not sure how this is dealt with
in other free software projects that are linux based and other-platform-
ported. I may have to look at the websites of such projects to see how they
deal with it.

> 2) Add svn address (http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk) to the
> getting GnuCash part of the news sections.

Good suggestion, I'll do so when I get to the news pages.

Geert