Building on Ubuntu 9.10

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 25 05:38:03 EST 2009

Hi

I have upgraded from Ubuntu 9.04 to 9.10.  I am able to build 2.3 head
successfully but I cannot build 2.2.9.  I need to do this as I run a
slightly hacked version which I use for 'production' whilst testing
2.3

The problem I have is with goffice I think, which has been upgraded
from 0.6 to 0.8.  I get
gnc-html-graph-gog.c:49:37: error: goffice/graph/gog-style.h: No such
file or directory
That file appears no longer to exist.  Is there anything i can do
other than go back to earlier version of goffice?

Colin